WELCOME TO A NEW DICKIE YO'S EXPERIENCE
After many weeks of closure, we’re excited to be open again and look forward to serving you! We’re currently offering take-out, delivery, online ordering and limited dine-in service. We’re doing our best to bring you the same high quality products and service that you have come to expect from us while meeting the requirements of local, state and federal agencies. That said, things are not entirely back to normal, and there are some things that we’d like to share with you in an effort to better manage your expectations during these unusual times.
Per the current rules, all self-service is prohibited. This means the following:
• No self-serve silverware or napkins.
• No self-serve soda, ice or other beverages.
• No self-serve ketchup, mustard, salsa, sauces or condiments.
• No self-serve salt or pepper.
All of the above items are available by request from one of our crew members.
Additional requests and requirements:
• All customers must wear face coverings (unless medically prevented) when in the building (entering, ordering and existing). Dine-in customers may remove their masks once seated.
• Please maintain a safe distance while dining and waiting in line (6 feet).
• Please comply with all signage related to entering, exiting and waiting in line.
• Please refrain from touching objects unnecessarily.
Menu item availability and consistency:
The supply chain for many of the items we source has been seriously disrupted. In particular, the availability of many proteins (pork, beef, etc.) has been affected. As a result, we may sometimes not have certain items and/or will have made a substitution. Thank you for your patience and understanding!